Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Lilly Bean

Yesterday marked ONE YEAR since we welcomed our daughter into the world. 

She came with such grace and enthusiasm, and although the road since hasn't always felt the same as her entrance, when I truly reflect on the past year I can see that each moment with Lilly has in fact been filled with those same great things.  Thank you Lilly!  We love you so much, and wish you a very Happy Birthday!  



And in keeping with last month's birthday poem tradition... 

A Note to My Lilly Bean:
L ittle lady
I nterested in everything (especially if your brother is)
L aughing all the time
L ighting up a room with your smile (and the two little teeth it reveals)
Y ou amaze me little girl! 

B efore you were born I knew you were a gift from God
E very day since you’ve proved it
A lways will I love you
N ever will I forget to thank God for blessing us with you

Lilly Bean, thank you for sharing life with me!  


No comments:

More Favorites