Friday, February 3, 2012

When other parents take the words right out of my mouth (and heart)

I want to point out a wonderful post on "Mothering Spirit," one of the blogs I enjoy.  This post (other than the caffeine...and unfortunately, a few days a week the shower part too), could easily have been written by me, as it stated my sentiments exactly.  



Another perfectly-stated sentiment can be found in the comments (thanks to my deprivation-partner for pointing this one out to me):  

“Everyone should have kids. They’re the greatest joy in the world. But they’re also terrorists. You’ll realize this as soon as they’re born and they start using sleep deprivation to break you.” – Ray Romano


Here's to all you other Mom's and Dad's out there who know what Ray, Mothering Spirit and I are talking about!    

1 comment:

mothering spirit said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Love your blog - keep writing :)

More Favorites