Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Can I get your boogers?" and other things I never thought I'd say

Can I get your boogers?
That’s an excellent sneeze!
Sit down or you don’t get Beluga.
My baby speaks Japanese.

I’ve got a date with the little man. 
Sit down, go bump.
Except at night she turns evil.
I really need to pump!

Awesome – blueberry-colored poops!
Sorry, Daddy can’t drop you right now.
Our toothbrush does not go in the potty!
Oh, he just got himself stuck again somehow.

I think there was some mix-up at birth – twice.
Hey naked boy, come back! 
Rolly-Polly bonked her head.  
Just because he’s a whale, doesn’t mean he gets a bath. 

You’re the smelliest thing I’ve ever seen without poop.
Ok, you can stop kissing your sister.
I think I need a drink.
You only fell out once, good job Little Mister! 

Don’t touch me for three years.
Throwing golf balls is mean. 
Can you say “hey baby?”
I thank God for Poop-a-Loop and Lilly Bean!

Oh, the topics and the nonsense,
“Did you put the crayons in the vent?”
Who knew I was capable of such things,
The vocab of a parent.

“Can you find my belly button?”
So many things I never thought I’d say.
“Do-dee-do-dee-woof-woof.”
I wouldn’t have it any other way!!  


PS. I encourage you other parents out there to write your own verse and post it in the comments or email it to me.  Join in the fun of unique parent vocab!  

1 comment:

Jolaine said...

"Yay! We got a poopy diaper!!"

"Aaah boom!"

"We're going to do a photo shoot with just a frilly skirt and pearls."

"That's too late at night" (referring to a dance that starts at 9pm)

"Sweet, I got to sleep in until 7:00"

More Favorites