Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesi Rae!

Today is Jesi's birthday - hurray! Happy Birthday Jesi Rae!!!!

Here are some pictures of my BEAUTIFUL little sister:

She's the little cute one in the middle (although you wouldn't know it since about all you can see are her cheeks). Hard to believe sometimes that little goon is 22 already!

She's a thespian!

Us in Greece last December. I went to visit he
r at the end of her semester abroad (because 3 months apart like that was just WAY too long and far for us!)

Her and I on Mike and I's wedding day. It was no fair having her be cuter than me that day (but not at all surprising! :D) I don't know what I would have done without her there!!


Jesi is my vocal doppleganger - we are often thinking the exact same thing. She is one of the few people who really understands me, and is great at making me laugh, usually for no apparent reason :)
Jesi, I hope you're having a GREAT birthday! I love you LOTS!!

No comments:

More Favorites