Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Isaac turns ONE today! Happy Birthday Isaac!!

I am so glad that you are in our lives, that you're so adorable (and sneaky with those little monkey arms of yours), and that you've had a safe and healthy first year!

One year ago...

And now


I'm also incredibly excited for our baby to have such a great big cousin like you to play with and look out for them and teach them all kinds of devious techniques :) My cousins were such a HUGE part of my life growing up (still are), and I just hope you and our little one and any other cousins in our family can be blessed with that same gift of friendship! Meanwhile, here's to all my cousins - thank you all for the gifts you each bring to this world and to my life!

And here's to Isaac...

...to many, many more birthdays and the blessings of being able to watch you grow in even more amazing ways over the coming years!

We love you!

No comments:

More Favorites