Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaac!!

Congratulations Jordan and Stacy!

Today they became the proud new parents of Isaac Charles Mancini. We're all VERY EXCITED!! Isaac was lucky 7 (7 pounds, 7 ounces) & 21 1/4 inches long when he was born early this morning. He is doing perfectly, and so are his parents. What a blessing!!

I'm hoping to be able to go visit the new parents and Isaac this weekend, and will be sure to put up pictures soon after I do. Because even though (here's where almost every woman in the world stops liking me) I've never found babies to be as cute as everyone says, I have a feeling that THIS baby is going to be handsome as all get-out! :) I'll share him with you soon. Meanwhile, say some prayers for the family, and help me in thanking GOD for the gift of new life!

Congratulations again Jordan and Stacy, and welcome to our beautiful world Isaac!

No comments:

More Favorites