Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan!

Jordan's birthday was actually a month ago, on December 28th. But since I didn't get a blog posting up then, and since Jordan always complains about his birthday being too close to Christmas anyways :) I decided to honor him today instead. Here's to my big bro & best friend!


Jordan loved playing with ears when he was little - and apparently not just his own.


Since high school we've both been very involved in the Central Minnesota TEC program. One of the biggest blessings for me is being able to work TEC weekends with him, and watch him grow in his leadership within the program!


Me with Jordan at his wedding several years ago (notice the hint of John Deere suspenders peaking out from under that tuxedo :D)


And us at my wedding last year - I don't remember what he did or said to make me shake my fist at him, but like most things Jordan says to me, I'm sure it was darn funny!


And the newest excitement in his (and our) life - Jordan's baby! S/he is due in March, and we can't wait - to meet them and to watch the WONDERFUL father that Jordan is going to be!


Happy (belated) Birthday Jordan!! Thanks for everything you mean to me and everything you bring into my life - I love you and am SO glad you were born!


No comments:

More Favorites