Monday, March 9, 2009

Simple laughter

I've had a few rough days lately, and today I decided I had to do something to lift my spirit! So I turned to the good old and always helpful "Laffy Taffy" jokes. So simple, yet creative, and just what I needed for a quick pick-me-up this afternoon. In case you need a laugh (even if it's just at how ridiculous they are, or how weird I am for actually finding some of these cute or funny) here are some of my favorites:


* How do you mend a broken jack o' lantern? -- with a pumpkin patch.

* How do you get a peanut to laugh? -- you crack it up!

* What do you call a horse that likes arts & crafts? -- a hobby horse.

* Why did the little cookie cry? -- because his mother was a wafer so long!

* Why is it so hard to play poker in the jungle?.... Because there are so many cheetas!

* What has 10 letters that starts with gas? – Automobile.


* What do you get when you cross an elephant with a fish? -- Swimming trunks.


* What do you call a baby with a drum? -- A baby boomer.


* What do you get when you cross a pig with a Christmas tree? Porcupine.

* What do you get if you cross a stereo and a refrigerator? -- Very cool music!


* What do you feed an invisible cat? -- Evaporated milk.


* What do you get when you cross a goose with a camel? -- Goosebumps.


* What is the hardest thing about learning to rollerskate? -- The pavement!


* A man was adrift on a boat with a pack of cigarettes but no matches...how did he get his smoking fix? -- He tossed one cigarette overboard....and that made the boat a cigarette lighter.


And last but not least...

* Why is a bad joke like a poor pencil? -- Because it has no point!! :)




I hope this helped give a spirit-boost to anyone else who needed it today!


No comments:

More Favorites